Re: REL7_0_PATCHES pgsql/src/include (config.h.in)

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: REL7_0_PATCHES pgsql/src/include (config.h.in)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Marc, is there a reason that it seems a lot of commits get split
> into seperate messages rather than summarized as a single email
> like FreeBSD?

I'm not sure about this one, but it is the same behavior I see on my
Linux and Solaris boxes with CVS. CVS visits each directory separately,
and allows one to modify or replace the previous comments.

> Also, I was wondering why the CVSROOT directory isn't available
> for updating via cvsup, is there sensative data or would it be
> possible to make it available?

It is available. Check the appendix "The CVS Repository" in the
Developer's Guide for examples.

                    - Thomas