Re: Server-side hooks for user session start and session end

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Server-side hooks for user session start and session end
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> A session-start hook is already possible at the C-code level, using
>> session_preload_libraries.  It wouldn't be hard to write an extension
>> that exposed that in some useful way to SQL code.

> years ago I tried it, if I remember well. I had a problems with SPI calls,
> because some caches was not initialized. I am not sure, and I didn't test
> last time.

You'd have to start your own transaction if you wanted one, and any
uncaught error would effectively be FATAL because it would terminate the
session, but otherwise I don't see why that wouldn't work.

Сообщение: Re: Server-side hooks for user session start and session end
Сообщение: Re: Server-side hooks for user session start and session end