Re: min_safe_lsn column in pg_replication_slots view

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: min_safe_lsn column in pg_replication_slots view
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2020/06/19 21:15, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 05:34:01PM +0900, Fujii Masao wrote:
>> On 2020/06/19 16:43, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
>>> At Fri, 19 Jun 2020 16:36:09 +0900, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote in
>>
>> Sounds reasonable.
>
> If we want to make this happen, I am afraid that the time is short as
> beta2 is planned for next week.  As the version will be likely tagged
> by Monday US time, it would be good to get this addressed within 48
> hours to give some room to the buildfarm to react.  Attached is a
> straight-forward proposal of patch.  Any thoughts?

It's better if we can do that. But I think that we should hear Alvaro's opinion
about this before rushing to push the patch. Even if we miss beta2 as the result
of that, I'm ok. We would be able to push something better into beta3.
So, CC Alvaro.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao