Re: Importing pg_bsd_indent into our source tree

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Importing pg_bsd_indent into our source tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Perhaps we should install it, just not in bin/, but alongside pgxs/, similar
> to pg_regress et al?

For my own purposes, I really don't want it anywhere in the --prefix
tree.  That's not necessarily present when I'm using the program.

(Hmm, clarify: it wouldn't matter if install sticks it under pgxs,
but I don't want to be forced to use it from there.)