Re: Re: [GENERAL] Some questions on user defined types and functions.

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Re: [GENERAL] Some questions on user defined types and functions.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> If you want, I will make the change.  If the restriction is desired, I can
> make the code in database.c and my code common.

Ooh. That sounds like a great offer. You are welcome to do the work :)

So, we will end up with a routine which will take a string, check for a
leading environment variable, and expand the envar if necessary? And we
will use that in two places?

istm that the above will require some memory allocation at times. I
haven't checked to see if the memory context or states for both cases
are compatible. If they aren't, then feel free to bring along two sets
of code.

Regards.
                    -Thomas