Re: Changing Default date format

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Changing Default date format
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> How do i change the default (ISO) date/time format to (Postgres) format?
> I need to 'SET DATESTYLE TO Postgres' for every session, is there a way
> to set this permanently?

http://postgresql.org/docs/postgres/x1137.htm sez:

There are several ways to affect the appearance of date/time types:
The PGDATESTYLE environment variable used by the backenddirectly on postmaster startup.
The PGDATESTYLE environment variable used by the frontendlibpq on session startup.
SET DATESTYLE SQL command.

These should be sufficient. You can also adjust a #define in a header
file and rebuild Postgres. Look for something with "DATESTYLE" in the
include directories.
                    - Thomas