pg_dump problem

От John Burski
Тема pg_dump problem
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I'm having a bit of trouble with the "pg_dump' command in PostgeSQL
7.0.2 (running on Red Hat 6.0).

When I issue the "pg_dump jcon" (jcon being the database name, of
course) I receive the following error message:

     getInherits():  SELECT failed

I'm issuing the command as the postgres "root" user - postgres - and I
have no problem accessing and manipulating the data in the "jcon"
database as that user.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
John R. Burski - (Title depends on the hat I'm wearing)
Automotive Parts Headquarters, Inc.

Вложения