LISTEN/NOTIFY: can I use with Microsoft Access 97?

От Joel Burton
Тема LISTEN/NOTIFY: can I use with Microsoft Access 97?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I've used LISTEN and NOTIFY from pgsql, however I can't find out
how to get them to work w/Access.

I know how to run a query as a pass-through query. I also know
how to log messages from the server to the messages tables (eg
Admin - 00, Admin - 01, etc.), so I can see the RAISE NOTICE
commands that I use for debugging. However, the NOTIFY
messages never appear in these message logs.

I'd love to have a trappable Access error when it receive
notification; I'd be very happy to have it log to a table or some
other place I could see it.

Any ideas or help would be very appreciated.
--
Joel Burton, Director of Information Systems -*- jburton@scw.org
Support Center of Washington (www.scw.org)