[Fwd: ODBC driver and foreign keys]

От Andrea Aime
Тема [Fwd: ODBC driver and foreign keys]
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi (again?)
I've sent the following message yesterday but I doesn't
seems to have been posted on the mailing list. Now that
I'm subscribed I hope you will see it ;-)
Bye
Andrea

Hi all people,
I have found a bug in ODBC driver that makes me mad...
if you violate a foreign key, ODBC driver won't tell
you, claiming that the transaction performed ok...
since foreign key are implemented as triggers, does
this mean that any trigger violation won't be reported?
Is there anyone who can fix that? (Luckily my app
prevents fk violantions, but yesterday a bug made it violate
a fk and I passed hours wondering why my transaction
didn't update my database... ;-( )

Bye
Andrea