Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql/ oc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml oc/src/sgml/r ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql/ oc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml oc/src/sgml/r ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is it at all a problem that several columns in pg_conversion have the same
> name as columns in pg_constraint?
> Should the ones in pg_conversion become: convname instead of conname, etc.
> simply for clarity?

Perhaps so.  The two patches were developed independently and so no one
thought about it.  I don't have a strong feeling about which set of
names to change, although perhaps pg_conversion is referenced in fewer
places at the moment.

Tatsuo, any opinions?