Re: case sensitiv table and column names

От EDWARD POTTER
Тема Re: case sensitiv table and column names
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Is there any reason why u can't use kunden?

I guess since PHP is open source [and so is Postgres] u could probably hack
that code on your own to accept either upper or lower case names.

On the other hand,  maybe there is a simpler solution, but I have not yet
stumbled on it...

!ed

> Hallo Mailinglist
>
> If I use PostgreSQL from PHP3 with pg_exec($db,"SELECT * FROM
> Kunden"); I get an error like "Warning: PostgresSQL query failed: ERROR:
> kunden: Table does not exist."
> Thats right because the table called "Kunden" with an upper K.
>
> What should I do that PHP/PostgreSQL accept case sensitiv table names ?
>
> :-)Matthias

Вложения

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: