unknown type oidvector in initdb

От rob
Тема unknown type oidvector in initdb
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I am having exactly the same problem, the only thing is, I have a fresh
cvs copy,
I did a make clean, and I still have this problem.

could anybody tell me how I could get around this, or what I should
check out?

Thank you very much for your support,
Robert Stoddard
rstodd@cts.com

> > Just downloaded a completely fresh cvs copy. When I
> > do initdb...
> >
> > This user will own all the files and must also own the server
process.

> > Creating Postgres database system directory /home/pghack/pgsql/data
> >
> > Creating Postgres database system directory
/home/pghack/pgsql/data/base

> > Creating template database in /home/pghack/pgsql/data/base/template1

> > ERROR:  Error: unknown type 'oidvector'.
> >
> > ERROR:  Error: unknown type 'oidvector'.
> >
> >         syntax error 12 : parse errorinitdb: could not create
template
> > database

Сообщение: Re: Vacuum only with 20% old tuples
Сообщение: Re: Vacuum only with 20% old tuples