Re: SQl Tutorial

От Richard Broersma
Тема Re: SQl Tutorial
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 5:30 AM, kinuthiA muchanE <muchanek@gmail.com> wrote:
> Habari,

> but I would like something with excercises
> at the end of a chapter, so that I can at least test myself ;). Does
> anyboby know of a link with a good tutorial?

I like sqlzoo.net.  It is an interactive website that lets you apply
your SQL skills to its turtorial problems.  The only problem with the
site is that its implementation with PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server seem
a bit broken.   However, you can still try your answers on the other
back-ends like MySQL, DB2, Oracle.  I would expect 99% of all of the
SQL used in the turtorial to work with PostgreSQL.
--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug