Re: update on TOAST status

От Jeffery Collins
Тема Re: update on TOAST status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jan Wieck wrote:

> FYI,
>
>     For now, "lztext" is the  only  test  candidate  datatype  to
>     invoke  the  toaster.  It can hold up to multi-megabytes now.
>     But be warned, this datatype will disappear as soon as "text"
>     is toastable.

I have not been following the TOAST discussion, but why would lztext
disappear?  It seems like a useful datatype independent of TOAST or not
TOAST?

Jeff

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re[2]: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Problem with recv syscall on socket when other side closed connection
Сообщение: Re: Re[2]: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Problem with recv syscall on socket when other side closed connection