Re: access to new/old in dynamic sql for audit table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: access to new/old in dynamic sql for audit table
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Jay Parker <jbparker@ualr.edu> writes:
> I am revisiting the age-old audit table issue, and am curious to see
> whether I can get away with not writing custom trigger functions for
> every table being audited.

You can't do it nohow in plpgsql.  I believe it's relatively simple in
pltcl or plperl, though, because those languages don't try to precompile
column references.

Or if you're feeling bold, you could write the trigger in C ;-).
There are some examples that do pretty similar stuff in contrib/spi/.
If performance is a big concern this would be a good plan anyway.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: