Re: Need help getting JDBC setup.

От stephen wright
Тема Re: Need help getting JDBC setup.
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi there

I've got something similar, but using the C interface (using libpq)

When I am an ordinary user (no createdb or createuser priv etc) and try to
change my
password with "alter user xyz with password abc" , I get an error that I do not
have
update privs in the pg_shadow table

What I still would like to know is how to allow a not priviledged user to
changed his/her
password from my application

Thanx
Stephen