Re: Mixed field in table 70.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Mixed field in table 70.3
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> writes:
> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/storage-page-layout.html

> The 7th line states:
> pd_pagesize_version     uint16     2 bytes     Page size and layout version number
> information

> In fact there are two smallints, so the table should show two attributes:
> pd_pagesize     uint16     2 bytes     Page size
> version        uint16     2 bytes     Layout version number information

No, I don't think so --- this documentation matches the actual code,
in bufpage.h:

    LocationIndex pd_lower;        /* offset to start of free space */
    LocationIndex pd_upper;        /* offset to end of free space */
    LocationIndex pd_special;      /* offset to start of special space */
    uint16        pd_pagesize_version;
    TransactionId pd_prune_xid;    /* oldest prunable XID, or zero if none */
    ItemIdData    pd_linp[FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER]; /* line pointer array */