Re: Release 17 of the PostgreSQL Buildfarm Client

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Release 17 of the PostgreSQL Buildfarm Client
Дата
Список buildfarm-members
> I have pushed Release 17 of the PostgreSQL Buildfarm client.

I ran a test of this using

run_branches.pl --run-all --nosend --force

and noticed that it created "animal.force-one-run" files in each
of the per-branch directories, and never removed them.  This
means (I assume) that the next run will also behave like --force
... and maybe all later ones too, until I manually remove those
files?

I'm not sure if this behavior is new in v17, or I just never
tried it before.  I usually create force-one-run files manually.

            regards, tom lane

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления: