Allow DELETE and UPDATE to use inheritance using tablename*

От Grant Finnemore
Тема Allow DELETE and UPDATE to use inheritance using tablename*
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I am considering doing some work on the TODO item:-o Allow DELETE and UPDATE to use inheritance using tablename*

I would appreciate it if someone could give me some idea of the
complexity of doing this, and possibly some pointers on where to start.

Thanks,
Grant

--
> Poorly planned software requires a genius to write it
> and a hero to use it.

Grant Finnemore BSc(Eng)  (mailto:gaf@ucs.co.za)
Software Engineer         Universal Computer Services
Tel  (+27)(11)712-1366    PO Box 31266 Braamfontein 2017, South Africa
Cell (+27)(82)604-5536    20th Floor, 209 Smit St., Braamfontein
Fax  (+27)(11)339-3421    Johannesburg, South Africa