Re: [Fwd: PostgreSQL RPMS...]

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [Fwd: PostgreSQL RPMS...]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > No idea.  I just brand the files.
> > ----
> >
> > If I run psql -V on 7.0.2, it reports that it is 7.0.1.
> >
> > Oh well.
> >

> Strange.  If you look in include/version.h.in, it constructs
> PG_VERSION_STR and I see 7.0.2 in there.  My guess is that somehow the
> tarball being grabbed has 7.0.1 in include/version.h.in, even though CVS
> has 7.0.2.
>
> Can you check on that?

The tarball I had (which was the one Marc was _going_ to release) had
7.0.1; the current 7.0.2 tarball has 7.0.2.  I'll fix the RPM's with the
right tarball -- although, I built them _after_ the announcement.  Oh
well.  Time for a 7.0.2-2, I guess.

So, the currently available tarball has the right string; the one I have
been distributing in the RPM's thinks its 7.0.1, except for the
packaging (which was the only real change in 7.0.2....:-))...

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio