Re: Segmentatin fault on starting up psql

От Ryan Ho
Тема Re: Segmentatin fault on starting up psql
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Thanx for responding. At any one time, there was only one version of
postgreSQL running. I did find a temporary (and rather lame) solution by
running psql with a -n option. It somehow prevents the seg fault but running
queries in psql has become much of a pain in the neck because of that.

Thanx
Ryan