Trouble with creating tempoprary tables in plpgsql

От Alexander Stetsenko
Тема Trouble with creating tempoprary tables in plpgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi
I create some temporary tables in plpgsql function:
"create temp table as select * ..."
all works if I execute this function standalone
but if this function is called by another function more then once
temp tables can`t be create because ones exists
I was trying bypass this first create temp tables and after insert to
them data
but error arised when I wrote "create temp table( some params );" or
"drop table ..."
Help me please
How can I avoid a need to create static tables
and how can I drop temporary tables If it is possible :-)
Thank you
--    "The Element"
C  o  m  p  u  t  e  r
Information & Systems