Re: Where can I get error messages?

От Miguel Carvalho
Тема Re: Where can I get error messages?
Дата
Список pgsql-php
> Why don't you use the DB::connect instead?
>
> "dr_sad(surguttel)" wrote:
>>
>> I've installed Postgres 7.2.2 on Linux SuSE 8.0 Pro.
>> >From other server (SuSE 8.0 Pro + Apache 2.0.39 + PHP 4.2.2) I'm
>> >trying
>> to get access to Postgres database, using PHP-script:

Can you login with the same user and password using pgsql?
Are the database server and webserver running on the same machine?

>> <? $db = pg_connect(...); ?>
>>
>> I've no errors messages both in PHP log and Postgres console, but HTML
>> page was been generated this script are stoped on <body> tag. Where
>> can I get error messages? That is possible troubles?

If the script has stopped at pg_connect there are two things:
 - the database server isnt running
 - the password, login,machine ip you are using arent authorized to connect

Take a look at the log of postgres. For this, i hope you havent sent the
output of the postmaster to /dev/null.
Miguel