Re: any tutor/samples for installing/starting/programming onNT ?

От Kevin Lo
Тема Re: any tutor/samples for installing/starting/programming onNT ?
Дата
RE: any tutor/samples for installing/starting/programming onNT ?  ("Charlie Derr" <charlie@intelligenesis.net>)
Список pgsql-novice
Charlie Derr wrote:

> Kevin,
>         I was thrilled to see your page, as I had previously tried unsuccessfully
> to build postgreSQL on NT.  However, when i try to follow your instructions,
> I get an error at the third step:
>
> >mount c:/Unix/Root /
> mount failed: Device or resource busy
>
> I was careful not to have any other windows open when i tried this.
>
>         any clues?

Logout the Cygwin, then login. Run ``mount'' you should see that
mounted. If not, try ``mount -f c:/Unix/Root  /''.

>                 tmia,
>                         ~c

- Kevin

Сообщение: moving DB