Re: [OT] How to avoid using Reply-All on this list

От al
Тема Re: [OT] How to avoid using Reply-All on this list
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
your request the everyone on this list stop using reply-ALL because YOU
dislike getting multiple copies of a reply is vain and conceited to put
it nicely

why should all of us need to install/edit/admin procmail to please you?

THAT is why I said you were on the wrong list
you need to be on the "I'd Like to Change The World" list

nuff beating on that poor ol ded horse

cheers

Сообщение: Re: [OT] How to avoid using Reply-All on this list
Сообщение: Re: [OT] How to avoid using Reply-All on this list