Re: Join with other database's table

От Sungchul Park
Тема Re: Join with other database's table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you for your answer.

I am developing WWW site that is serviced in 4 difference language,
english, chinese, japanese, korean. I allocated one database for one
language. each DB will have same tables that have same kind of
information in different language. But I want to keep member's
information in one table.

In my eyes, It is basic feature in recent DBMS that support joinning
tables cross over the databases, isn't it?

I'm sorry. The PostgreSQL is GREAT one, but it is not perfect as you know.