Re: Question about databases in alternate locations...

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Question about databases in alternate locations...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Having the
> ability to organize tables, indices, etc into tablespaces, and then
> distributing the datafiles in some quasi intelligent fashion is truly pretty
> powerful.

Great feedback! Everyone will agree that there is no problem with the
overall goal. We're just working out the details, and your use-case
with Oracle should and will be one of the use-cases that any
improvements should actually improve :)

                         - Thomas

South Pasadena, California