connect postgresql to a oracacle database

От Pascal IMBERT
Тема connect postgresql to a oracacle database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    Hello I want to use a SIG called grass under linux redhat6.1. This
SIG can connect to postgresql to obtain table describing geographic
object like sites, polugon etc...
    Unfortunately all this information are under oracle (I think it's a
7.0 release). Now I've telecharged the "oracle-odbc-0.0.2-1.i386.rpm"
(it's a package containing a odbc driver to establish a connexion
between a database under linux and a database under oracle), this one
need  another package " unixODBC-1_8_8.tar.gz" I've telecharged but it
isn't very clear  to connect postgresql to oracle.
    Does someone could help me?

--
        IMBERT Pascal
        INRA-Campus agronomique