Re: statement logging / extended query protocol issues

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: statement logging / extended query protocol issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> +     /*
> +      * If we re-issue an Execute protocol request against an existing
> +      * portal, then we are only fetching more rows rather than
> +      * completely re-executing the query from the start
> +      */
> +     if (!portal->atEnd)
> +         subsequent_fetch = true;

That strikes me as a completely bogus test for a "re-issued" execute.
Did you mean !atStart?

Also, why is it a good idea to report the number of rows fetched in
some cases (and not others)?

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL configurable SSL key checking
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL configurable SSL key checking