Re: BUG #16678: The ecpg connect/test5 test sometimes fails on Windows

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16678: The ecpg connect/test5 test sometimes fails on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> writes:
> But I'm inclined to stay on the previous level with "shutdown &&
> closesocket" as recommended for server side:
> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/winsock/graceful-shutdown-linger-options-and-socket-closure-2
> Please look at the draft patch.

If that actually fixes things, I'm okay with it --- do you find
that it prevents the test failure even with client-side delays?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16678: The ecpg connect/test5 test sometimes fails on Windows
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16678: The ecpg connect/test5 test sometimes fails on Windows