Re: plpython function problem workaround

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: plpython function problem workaround
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> Line-ending CRs stripped, even inside quotes; mid-line CRs converted
> to LF.  Tests done with Python 2.4 on FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE; I wonder
> what Python on Windows would do.

Unfortunately, I don't think that proves anything, because according
to earlier discussion Python will do newline-munging when it reads
a file (including a script file).  The question that we have to deal
with is what are the rules for a string fed to PyRun_String ... and it
seems those rules are not the same.

Сообщение: Re: plpython function problem workaround
Сообщение: Re: plpython function problem workaround