Need for Developer

От Stuart Scott
Тема Need for Developer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
All,

I hope you folks will not flame me for posting this here.  I tried to
send this yesterday but I don't think it got posted since my membership
in this list had not cleared yet.  But especially excuse me if it is a
double post.

I am part of a team doing a web startup venture.  We are incorporating
into our site development several pieces of excellent open source code,
and the open source community is close to our hearts for this and for
obvious reasons in general.  Our business plan also incorporates giving
a part of our revenue stream back to the open source community.

We will be using PostgreSQL as our database environment, and the
database is a significant piece of what we are doing.  We once before
lucked out and by posting to the dev list of the horde.org project for a
developer to work with us (we will be using their IMP webmail code
eventually) we got an ace developer to join us.  I am hoping that coming
right to 'the Source' will work for us again.

Soooo...if I can interest anyone who is intimately familiar with
database design and implementation using PostgreSQL in joining our team
on whatever basis (telecommuting would be fine, but we are physically
located in Honolulu, which should not be a burden ;^}) please drop me an
email to sscott@aop.net.  If you are even curious, let me hear from you.

Gratefully,
Stuart Scott

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problems compiling version 7
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Re: Problems compiling version 7