Re: 7.0 RPM?

От Karl DeBisschop
Тема Re: 7.0 RPM?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"J. Atwood" wrote:

> I have been looking around for the RPM for 7.0 anyone have a quick link?
>
> Thanks,

not in any way official, but I did a cheap knock off of the 7.0RC1 rpms.
You should be able to pick them up at karl.debisschop.net/src/postgres/

These are based on RPMs by Lamar Owen at
http://www.ramifordistat.net/postgres/beta/SRPMS - I've really added
nothing (though I expect to have build of the plperl procedural language by
tomorrow).  In fact I'd guess that the reason I can post this before Lamar
is because he is trying to improve the existing RPMS, whereas I just wanted
to start running 7.0 on some development machines as soon as possible.
Testing is limited, but I've deployed this successfully.  He has SRPMs for
RC5 at his site, but not the final yet.

If you do use these. plan on upgrading once Lamar releases his final.  But
you should be able to do that without a dump/restore cycle, which was my
prime concern.

Karl DeBisschop