Re: BUG #18422: Assert in expandTupleDesc() fails on row mismatch with additional SRF

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #18422: Assert in expandTupleDesc() fails on row mismatch with additional SRF
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> writes:
> I wonder why the v2 patch does not apply this same rule in
> process_function_rte_ref(), by checking if the 'rtfunc' has a coldeflist
> before it calls get_expr_result_tupdesc.

I guess we could.  It won't matter because the following code will
reject RECORD in any case; but we could save a few cycles by not
calling get_expr_result_tupdesc there.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #18422: Assert in expandTupleDesc() fails on row mismatch with additional SRF
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18422: Assert in expandTupleDesc() fails on row mismatch with additional SRF