Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2023-02-10 Fr 04:25, Jelte Fennema wrote:
Ah yes, I had seen that when I read the initial --commit patch but
then forgot about it when the flag didn't work at all when I tried it.

Attached is a patch that fixes the issue. And also implements the
--dirty and --staged flags in pgindent that Robert Haas requested.

[please don't top-post]

I don't think just adding a diff filter is really a sufficient fix. The file might have been deleted since the commit(s) in question. Here's a more general fix for missing files.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan