Re: Inconsistent nullingrels due to oversight in deconstruct_distribute_oj_quals

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Inconsistent nullingrels due to oversight in deconstruct_distribute_oj_quals
Дата
Re: Inconsistent nullingrels due to oversight in deconstruct_distribute_oj_quals
Список pgsql-hackers
Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> writes:
> It seems to me there is oversight here.  Actually in next level up this
> othersj would null all the relids in its syn_righthand, not only the
> relids in its min_righthand.

Good point.  I think this code originated before it was clear to me
that nullingrels would need to follow the syntactic structure.

> This query would trigger the Assert() in search_indexed_tlist_for_var.
> So I wonder that we should use othersj->syn_righthand here.

There are two such calls in deconstruct_distribute_oj_quals ...
don't they both need this change?