Re:

От Mike Mascari
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Teruel Tony wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The query is simple:
>
> select count(*) from table;
>
> I have the same error message  with almost all queries,
> I'm trying to debug what's new on that table (data)
> because it was working fine..
>
> The version I'm using:
>
> PostgreSQL 6.5.3 on i586-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc egcs-2.91.66
>
> The table:
>
> +----------------------------+----------------------------+------+
> |           Field            |           Type             |Length|
> +----------------------------+----------------------------+------+
> | dfoclave                   | int4 not null              |    4 |
> | dfoforo                    | int4 not null              |    4 |
> | dfopadre                   | int4                       |    4 |
> | dfonombre                  | varchar()                  |   80 |
> | dfotitulo                  | varchar()                  |   80 |
> | dfofecha                   | timestamp not null         |    4 |
> | dfotexto                   | text                       |  var |

Just a wild shot, of course - but perhaps an index or relation
file is corrupted. Unless the table is unusually large, I don't
see how the backend could die on this one. Perhaps you could
peform a manual COPY, drop and recreate the table and its indexes
and COPY the data back in.

Hope that helps,

Mike Mascari

Сообщение: Re: Revisited: Transactions, insert unique.
Сообщение: Re: Revisited: Transactions, insert unique.