Re: And to make things even better...

От Adriaan Joubert
Тема Re: And to make things even better...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Steve Wolfe wrote:

>   /var/lib/pgsql reports that we're running 6.3 - which I don't find on the
> FTP site.  Is that not a valid distribution number, or is the source not
> available?

Oh, I remember running 6.3. That was a looong time ago. Current version is
6.5.3 and 7.0 is about to be released. I would very much recommend an upgrade,
although you may want to wait for 7.0 to be released. I've been migrating
stuff accross to 7.0 RC1 (release candidate) and it is pretty solid and a vast
improvement on 6.3!

Adriaan