Re: [HACKERS] Struggles with RC1 and RPMS

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Struggles with RC1 and RPMS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > > No manual entry for pg_ctl
> > Waiting on that man page....
>
> The man pages are done and available at a secret, hidden location ;)

To be accessed by my Captain Postgres Secret Decoder Ring (TM)? ;-)

If these man pages are going into the 7.0 final (or an RC2, if we have
one), I can wait to package them until then; although I will go ahead,
download, and experiment.  Of course, we still have three weeks... I may
put together a 0.7 of RC1 in a few days if needed.

Oh, Thomas, let me know how the RC1-0.6 RPM's act on Mandrake 7, if you
can.

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio