[Fwd: [HACKERS] Porting reports (cont'd)]

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема [Fwd: [HACKERS] Porting reports (cont'd)]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If anyone is running one of these platforms, and would like to
contribute to the upcoming PostgreSQL-7.0 release, we could use an
installation and regression test report. TIA!

                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, CaliforniaThanks for the testing!

OK, here are the platforms for which I haven't gotten regression test
reports or for which I've gotten confused as to whether the last round
of patches or trials actually succeeded (the SCO stuff would be in
this category):

DGUX-m88k - last tested on v6.3; no current users? Obsolete?
IRIX 6.5.6f-mips - Kevin Wheatley tested 6.5.3 very recently
Linux 2.2.x-arm41 - Mark Knox tested 6.5.3 very recently
MacOS-X - needs SysV shared memory. May be possible?
NetBSD-m68k - Henry Hotz is testing
NetBSD-NS32532 - last tested on v6.4; no current users? Obsolete?
NetBSD-sparc - Tom I Helbekkmo is using; will try regression test
NetBSD-vax - Tom I Helbekkmo will update
SCO OpenServer 5 - need report. Did we get something on SCO recently?
SCO UnixWare 7 - need report. Did we get something on SCO recently?
SVR4-MIPS - no report since v6.4; no current users? Obsolete?

Any help would be appreciated. Platforms without reports from v6.5.3
or v7.0 will be moved to the "Unsupported" list :( but it would be
*much* better to have a fresh v7.0 test.

                      - Thomas

South Pasadena, California