Re: 7.1 items

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: 7.1 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Am I correct that we are targeting all these for 7.1?
>         outer joins
>         query tree redesign

We are pretty much agreed that outer joins will be much easier with a
query tree redesign. But if anyone wants to try shoehorning at least a
simple example of outer joins into the current design they are welcome
to try.

I'm also planning on working on the multi-language support, using the
SQL92 NATIONAL CHARACTER/CHARACTER SET/COLLATION features.
                       - Thomas

South Pasadena, California