Re: Call for porting reports

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Call for porting reports
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Yes, of course we should list other distros. Debian shouldn't be a problem
> as there are several on this list.
> Or else we should only list Linux without naming a distor at all.

Right. Sorry, I wasn't clear; at the moment I don't mention which
distro was actually tested. I know Oliver has Debian covered (and I'm
running Mandrake on a couple of systems so I can test that -- it
passes btw ;) and that we will hear from someone when there is
trouble.

I'll keep listing it generically, until we get a report of problems
with any distro and then we can reopen the issue.
                     - Thomas

South Pasadena, California