Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC connection refused

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC connection refused
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
John Collins wrote:
>  - postmaster is indeed being run with the -i flag.  I think neither the
> local jdbc or the remote pgaccess would work otherwise.  Here's the line
> from rc.d/init.d/postgres:
>        su -l postgres -c '/usr/bin/postmaster -i -S -D/var/lib/pgsql'
>  - I've used every name I can think of, including the ip address, in the
> URL above.  I've used the port and I've not used the port.
>  - I've used netstat to check that postmaster is indeed listening on
> 5432
>
> I'm stumped.  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Is there a line in PGDATA/pg_hba.conf allowing access to the remote
client?

PGDATA on the RPM installation that shipped with RedHat 6.1 is
/var/lib/pgsql, BTW.

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

Сообщение: RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC connection refused
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC connection refused