Re: [HACKERS] Re: NOT {NULL|DEFERRABLE} (was: bug in 7.0)

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: NOT {NULL|DEFERRABLE} (was: bug in 7.0)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>     Thomas  made  his,  IMHO already complained because crippling
>     the user interface in a not stdconforming way.  My one  is  a
>     bad hack and therefore deprecated by definition.

I did not claim to have the final form; I ran out of time before
heading out on vacation. istm that solving the general case by
unrolling clauses should not be exhaustively difficult. I will
continue to pursue this as time permits.

>     Let's  look at all three possible implementations for 7.0 and
>     judge after.

Sounds good.
                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California