Re: [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] First experiences with Postgresql 7.0

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] First experiences with Postgresql 7.0
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] First experiences with Postgresql 7.0  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > I see the same problem here.  Also, the regression tests required me to
> > define PGLIB.
>
> Is that because of createlang or initdb or both? Which regression driver?

Createlang has done this for some time -- at least since I've been
packaging the RPM's with the regression tests.  I have had to define
PGLIB in regress.sh -- otherwise, createlang doesn't know where to find
the pl .so. As my 7.0 installation is at home, I can't check the 7.0
regress.sh from here -- however, the 6.5.x regress.sh did it's own PGLIB
definition.

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio