Re: Splitting distributions (Was: Re: [HACKERS] ECPG / Release)

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Splitting distributions (Was: Re: [HACKERS] ECPG / Release)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > Seems like a good idea.  Only RPM packages would have to know of the
> > > split.
> >
> > Huh? *raised eyebrow*
>
> Don't RPM's have to know to download two tarballs?

Or three, or ten..... In the case of our RPM's, there are eight source
files needed.  Not a big deal, though.

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Splitting distributions (Was: Re: [HACKERS] ECPG / Release)
Сообщение: Re: Splitting distributions (Was: Re: [HACKERS] ECPG / Release)