Re: [HACKERS] function question yet again

От Mike Mascari
Тема Re: [HACKERS] function question yet again
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Meskes wrote:

> I attach both files. My intend was to get this thing going by using
> ecpg.
> I'm not sure anymore if this is at all possible.
>
> Michael
>
> --
> Michael Meskes                         | Go SF 49ers!
> Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz    | Go Rhein Fire!
> Tel.: (+49) 2431/72651                 | Use Debian GNU/Linux!
> Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!

Wow. I'm not quite sure why it shouldn't work, but I've never
reconnected on the server side through libpq. Instead, I've
always used the SPI interface sequence of:

SPI_connect()
SPI_exec()
SPI_getvalue()
SPI_finish()

I think I've tried in the past to reconnect on the server side
through libpq but it always resulted in a core dump of the
running backend.

Sorry I'm no more help then that,

Mike Mascari