Re: [HACKERS] PC Week Labs benchmark results

От Ed Loehr
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PC Week Labs benchmark results
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I was disappointed this benchmark did not include database recovery
and reliability measurements.  Benchmarks ought to include the most
important characteristics of an RDBMS, and recovery/reliability is
certainly one of them.  People tend to try to "measure up" against
accepted benchmarks; as one currently suffering from apparent
reliability issues, the thought of decreased focus on reliability irks
me.

Cheers,
Ed Loehr