Re: [HACKERS] END/ABORT

От Jose Soares
Тема Re: [HACKERS] END/ABORT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Don Baccus wrote:

> At 09:41 AM 1/31/00 +0100, Jan Wieck wrote:
>
> >    Of  course,  removing  END/ABORT will touch many applications
> >    using transactions, but I would vote  for  it  anyway,  since
> >    it's standard.
>
> Does it make all that much sense to worry about the actual word
> used when the need to use "begin" is non-standard to begin with?
  There is no explicit "BEGIN WORK" on SQL92, transaction initiation  is always implicit and it terminates either with
aCOMMIT or a

ROLLBACK  statement.

--
Jose' Soares
Bologna, Italy                     Jose@sferacarta.com

От: Chris
Сообщение: Problem in current CVS
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Problem in current CVS