NEW DRIVER v6.40.0008

От Byron Nikolaidis
Тема NEW DRIVER v6.40.0008
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi all,

I have posted a new driver on my website and updated the source at
hub.org (I even managed to not blow away previous changes in the source
tree, now that I know a little bit more about cvs ;)

This version includes the patch from "Hiroki Kataoka"
<kataoka@interwiz.koganei.tokyo.jp> for Large Objects and transactions.

It also has int8 (SQL_BIGINT) and numeric (SQL_NUMERIC/SQL_DECIMAL)
support.  I actually wrote an odbc test program to test these types with
SQLGetTypeInfo, SQLColumns, and SQLDescribeCol, so they should work
good.

My website (http://members.home.net/byron.nikolaidis/) has the zip files
for the dll and my version of the source (no .exe of course because of
previously stated size restrictions).

The Postgres ftp site (ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/latest) mirrors
these files.  Interestingly, the exe file appears in this directory, but
it is not on my site.  If I new where it was, I would update that so
people could at least get the latest exe from the main site.

Any ideas on where that is?

Byron
version.txt           date:  01/29/2000           version:  06.40.0008
This file describes changes and or fixes since the last update.

NEW FEATURES:

1.  Added Numeric and Int8 Postgres Data types.

BUG_FIXES:

1.  Fix for LongVarBinary (Large Objects) to begin a transaction.